As the paragliding and paramotor season winds down and fall sets in, your window of opportunity to fly is reduced by an hour. Now you can extend smooth air morning and evening flight time with 24w aviation-grade LEDs running on a synchronized TX (transmit) and RX (receive) system. Providing extra 30 minutes before sunrise and sunset flight time, in compliance with FAR 103.
We packed our previous strobe technology into a redesigned system. New self healing wireless synchronization gives pilots 2-3x the range, underpinned by a RF laboratory improved PCBA based antenna.
Energy density is supplied by a small lithium polymer battery with 2x circuit voltage protection. The onboard battery BMS and the charging IC are both designed to keep safety first.
The small 54x54x24mm form factor paramotor strobe system includes one master strobe and two wingtip strobes. It’s 2x as bright, 57% smaller and 64% lighter than our previous design.
With 8 LEDs the distribution of photons is greatly improved. There are two light pattern options to choose from. A traditional aviation pattern and a general blink pattern.
Mount the master strobe on your helmet with 3M VHB adhesive and drop the slave strobes into your wingtips. This system is designed to be forgotten about until you need it. The wingtip strobes can remain powered on in standby mode up to 20 hours without needing a recharge.
Powering on the master strobe automatically powers on any paired wingtip strobes without having to touch them. This means you can throw them in your wingtips and forget about them until you are ready to fly. Turning your helmet strobe on automatically turns on the wingtips.
Paring & Synchronizing
- Turn on the helmet strobe while holding down the tactile switch. The helmet strobe will begin flashing and broadcasting its new unique pairing key. Leave the helmet strobe on, it’s ready to pair with any number of wingtip strobes.
- To pair an RX strobe turn it on while holding down the tactile switch. The RX strobe will enter a pairing mode. The 4 LED’s on top will begin flashing in sequence. The wingtip strobe will now pair with any helmet strobe that it detects and synchronizes.
- Both units can now be powered off and their keys will be stored.
Recharging & Flight Time
Charge the strobes individually with any standard micro USB cable in as little as 3 hours to provide a 3-mile visible strobe system for up to 2 hours.
- 1x Master helmet strobe
- 2x Slave wingtip strobes
- 3x Tether mount leashes
- 1x USB-C charging cable
- 3x 3M VHB tape circles
- Adhesive mount to a helmet
- Drop into wingtips
- Tether mount in wingtip
- Zip tie hole for frame, spars etc
- Sleep Mode: up to 20 hours
- Battery Life: up to 2 hours
- Charge Time: 3 hours
- Weight: 78g
- Dimensions: 54x54x24mm